small space color palette
spring style








Oh la la am I having spring fever! Maybe it's that I have a bunch of adventures planned or that I am preparing a colorful launch but spring style is in my head. I am not really a pink/purple/yellow/blue gal but I definitely am considering embracing this palette after seeing these gorgeous ice cubes via Living. Yes, loving. living. small. friends, you can actually *eat* these ice cubes with edible flowers! They are stunning - my oh my. Of course I wanted turn this into a small space to see how this palette would play out. I thought this kitchen was perfect! I love the color mix and the texture mix, including the kitchen rug (Yes, do this!) and the blue and purple accents. The small space tip here is the neutral cabinets in white and the warm wood from the table and the counter tops. Consider the balance in your small space - trust me - you can pull of tons of different color and texture combinations if you have balance and scale as the foundation. {Click here to read 5 design principles to follow for small spaces


:: top image via Living magazine and bottom image via Ralfefarfars Paradise :: 


Share

Comments

1 Response to "small space color palette
spring style

"

Unknown said... 4/13/2011

Love this colour scheme! Very appropriate for spring and easter!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.