USING YOUR WALLS:
travel wall


 

about three years ago, I printed out 40 5 x 7 photos and placed 20 each in two large frames. all of these photos I snapped of locations that I had the pleasure of visiting and placing them on my wall instead of keeping them hidden in my computer was a great way to recreate the fun memories. while I love my frames, I also love the this look - a travel wall. This apt owner spread her travel love with individual photos. I think it looks awesome and it's a very cool way to use your walls and share your style.

Comments

2 Responses to "USING YOUR WALLS:
travel wall
"

Bloomin'Chick Jo said... 11/23/2009

Such a great idea and since we're running out of wall space everywhere except the bedrooms, this is a perfect project to fill the space with! Thanks for the inspiration!

loving. living. small. said... 11/23/2009

jo - that's a great idea!! and you can go to sleep and wake up every day to memories of great vacations!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.