One of my fave tips for living small with style is creating a neat lighting design in your home to add balance and scale. You'd be surprised with what a little be of extra lighting can add depth to your home. I also like the idea of using a bold lighting accent in a small space. You can have tons of small lamps and lights but go big in your main room. I spotted this sweet chandelier at Tuvula in Laguna Beach and love the shape - kind of a modern day crystal ball. Like using your walls, adding a design element overhead will draw the eye up and add the feeling of more space. All small space dwellers like that!
:: hi, small space dweller ::
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Bold Lighting
- happy holiday weekend
- loving eating small 8 oz. burger
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Vintage Books
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Color + Texture
- USING YOUR WALLS: travel wall
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Using Texture In Uni...
- lucky you
- USING YOUR WALLS: Two Headboards That Don't Take U...
- A SMALL CHAT: Lisa Parks of Space/Lift Interior De...
- LOVING DRINKING SMALL: The Roger Room
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE: Sliding windows
- Enjoy the loving. living. small. blogroll165 inspi...
- make your own leaning mood board
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Throw Pillows
- LIGHT UP YOUR SMALL SPACE
- Great night at the 4th Blog Out Loud event! Hosted...
- FASHION + DESIGN Pull A Color Palette From The Fas...
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Black & White
- furniture with space
- ▼ November (20)