I am often looking for ways to add texture to my small space since I love the added value in the details - it really makes a difference. As a small space dweller, consider all of your items as potential ways to add design. One way to do this is through materials and texture in unique ways. I love the look of this lamp shade with ruched fabric added to it. Super stylish and great texture. Look around your home and see where you can add design + texture.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Bold Lighting
- happy holiday weekend
- loving eating small 8 oz. burger
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Vintage Books
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Color + Texture
- USING YOUR WALLS: travel wall
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Using Texture In Uni...
- lucky you
- USING YOUR WALLS: Two Headboards That Don't Take U...
- A SMALL CHAT: Lisa Parks of Space/Lift Interior De...
- LOVING DRINKING SMALL: The Roger Room
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE: Sliding windows
- Enjoy the loving. living. small. blogroll165 inspi...
- make your own leaning mood board
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Throw Pillows
- LIGHT UP YOUR SMALL SPACE
- Great night at the 4th Blog Out Loud event! Hosted...
- FASHION + DESIGN Pull A Color Palette From The Fas...
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Black & White
- furniture with space
- ▼ November (20)