I am always looking for ways to add a little detail here and there to make my small space feel textural and colorful. since I have more of a neutral palette in my furniture, I like to use planters, flowers and plants often and they are affordable - yes! loving these little succulents. These guys are full of detail and don't take much looking after.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- happy 2010
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: floor cushions (inspired ...
- Design inspiration: Set design from "It's Complica...
- 10 small space ideas done right Canadian House & H...
- 5 ways to design a 100 square foot space interior ...
- holiday wish list for my small space
- design inspiration: stunning jewelry
- loving. living. small. on Charles and Hudson
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Salt & Pepper Wells
- happy (early) holidays and hello 2010!
- SMALL SPACE OFFICE: Saw Horse Desk
- loving rose-colored metals
- small details
- ▼ December (13)