Since I've been living in small spaces for the last 10 years, I have been more aware of lighting and how it can really add balance to a small space. The idea of less is more doesn't really apply when it comes to providing ample light in your home. Look around your space and definitely see where you can add a light or two. Plus the lamps themselves add great color and design elements, like this sweet tear drop lamp.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Bold Lighting
- happy holiday weekend
- loving eating small 8 oz. burger
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Vintage Books
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Color + Texture
- USING YOUR WALLS: travel wall
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Using Texture In Uni...
- lucky you
- USING YOUR WALLS: Two Headboards That Don't Take U...
- A SMALL CHAT: Lisa Parks of Space/Lift Interior De...
- LOVING DRINKING SMALL: The Roger Room
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE: Sliding windows
- Enjoy the loving. living. small. blogroll165 inspi...
- make your own leaning mood board
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Throw Pillows
- LIGHT UP YOUR SMALL SPACE
- Great night at the 4th Blog Out Loud event! Hosted...
- FASHION + DESIGN Pull A Color Palette From The Fas...
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Black & White
- furniture with space
- ▼ November (20)