I popped into 8 oz. Burger last week and oh la la what a treat! My friend and I enjoyed a great dinner of short rib grilled cheese, fried olives stuffed with chorizo and some good pale ales - yes! Aside from the incredible food, which is so rich and tasty (you seriously must go! ), I also loved the decor, especially the white subway tile that lined the walls. I have always had a thing for white tile decor and mixed with the wood texture, the look was perfect and would do well in a small space. Looking for more decor love, check out more loving. eating. small. posts.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Bold Lighting
- happy holiday weekend
- loving eating small 8 oz. burger
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Vintage Books
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Color + Texture
- USING YOUR WALLS: travel wall
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Using Texture In Uni...
- lucky you
- USING YOUR WALLS: Two Headboards That Don't Take U...
- A SMALL CHAT: Lisa Parks of Space/Lift Interior De...
- LOVING DRINKING SMALL: The Roger Room
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE: Sliding windows
- Enjoy the loving. living. small. blogroll165 inspi...
- make your own leaning mood board
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Throw Pillows
- LIGHT UP YOUR SMALL SPACE
- Great night at the 4th Blog Out Loud event! Hosted...
- FASHION + DESIGN Pull A Color Palette From The Fas...
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Black & White
- furniture with space
- ▼ November (20)