I often talk about my stacks of inspiration notebooks where I keep years of old magazine pages, imagery, you name it! I often flip through them to gather inspiration for loving. living. small., apartment therapy and other projects I am working on. In fact, these little books are what encouraged me to start a blog. Since they are hidden away in books, I started blogging some of images I keep in here and it not only keeps them fresh and relevant but provides a new place to house them. I am a big believer in keeping old mags - love flipping through them and stacking them and all that good stuff. Consider starting your own inspiration book and enjoy!
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- LIGHTING IMPACTS A SMALL SPACEVisit the Taylor Gou...
- holiday time and a little news for you
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Half of the ATLA Gang Have A ...
- Blogging Design Star over at Apartment Therapy Pic...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Paperweights
- SMALL SPACE SOLUTION: One Less Desk
- USING YOUR WALLS: Molding
- COLOR PALETTES SPARK SMALL SPACE DESIGN IDEAS
- SMALL SPACE + CLUTTER = A SUCCESS! House Beautiful...
- Furniture For Small Spaces. Try Open Shelves.
- SMALL SPACE DIY: Make Your Own Banqutte Seating
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: 5 Small Space Soluti...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Anisette
- 4 New Webisodes - Blog Out Loud TV
- USING YOUR WALLS: Single Shelf Horizontal Wall Gal...
- HARD ROCK'S SMALL & STYLISH CABANAAnd An Evening W...
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Use Dark Paint To Cr...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Zodiac Pillows
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Customize Your Furni...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Row Houses
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Old Magazines
- ▼ July (21)