Hi everyone...I am still enjoying my DC-cation with my family but wanted to check in and say hello. As I was flying eastbound, I read a neat article in Dwell magazine about a new gourmet deli in DC called Taylor Gourmet. Green standards, rustic design and great food - I had to try it. So here are a few photos from our visit. Sure enough, sweet staff, great decor (love the reclaimed wood accent that's an easy and fab DIY) and amazing sandwiches. I especially loved the grouping of single bulbs that creates a cool art installment-meets-efficient lighting. Try this idea in your own small space. And if you live in the DC area, check out Taylor Gourmet.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- LIGHTING IMPACTS A SMALL SPACEVisit the Taylor Gou...
- holiday time and a little news for you
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Half of the ATLA Gang Have A ...
- Blogging Design Star over at Apartment Therapy Pic...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Paperweights
- SMALL SPACE SOLUTION: One Less Desk
- USING YOUR WALLS: Molding
- COLOR PALETTES SPARK SMALL SPACE DESIGN IDEAS
- SMALL SPACE + CLUTTER = A SUCCESS! House Beautiful...
- Furniture For Small Spaces. Try Open Shelves.
- SMALL SPACE DIY: Make Your Own Banqutte Seating
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: 5 Small Space Soluti...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Anisette
- 4 New Webisodes - Blog Out Loud TV
- USING YOUR WALLS: Single Shelf Horizontal Wall Gal...
- HARD ROCK'S SMALL & STYLISH CABANAAnd An Evening W...
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Use Dark Paint To Cr...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Zodiac Pillows
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Customize Your Furni...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Row Houses
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Old Magazines
- ▼ July (21)