Yes, the food and wine is fab at Anisette but I love the elegant and classic decor at this french spot in Santa Monica. Candlelight bounces off of the mirrors and gilded accents showcasing the dark wood textures and tone. I wanted to turn this restaurant into a small seating area that was casual yet sophisticated to show how inspiration for your home can be found everywhere.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- LIGHTING IMPACTS A SMALL SPACEVisit the Taylor Gou...
- holiday time and a little news for you
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Half of the ATLA Gang Have A ...
- Blogging Design Star over at Apartment Therapy Pic...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Paperweights
- SMALL SPACE SOLUTION: One Less Desk
- USING YOUR WALLS: Molding
- COLOR PALETTES SPARK SMALL SPACE DESIGN IDEAS
- SMALL SPACE + CLUTTER = A SUCCESS! House Beautiful...
- Furniture For Small Spaces. Try Open Shelves.
- SMALL SPACE DIY: Make Your Own Banqutte Seating
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: 5 Small Space Soluti...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Anisette
- 4 New Webisodes - Blog Out Loud TV
- USING YOUR WALLS: Single Shelf Horizontal Wall Gal...
- HARD ROCK'S SMALL & STYLISH CABANAAnd An Evening W...
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Use Dark Paint To Cr...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Zodiac Pillows
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Customize Your Furni...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Row Houses
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Old Magazines
- ▼ July (21)