Small space dwellers should absolutely consider color and color accents in their small spaces. An accent wall or wallpaper in colorful palettes can open up a small space. That being said, if color isn't really your thing, then consider staying with a theme throughout your entire small space - every room. I spotted this fabulously designed home by Jessica Helgerson. It's theme - stark white walls with rich dark wood accents. The living room, dining room, bedroom, etc all have this look integrated into the space and it works! Check out the full slideshow here.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- THEMES MAKE A BIG IMPACT
- DESIGN INSPIRATION | Weekly
- FAB NY SMALL SPACE
- THATCHED OTTOMAN. FAB.
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Small Hanging Vases
- Blog Out Loud TV launch!!
- A NEW TAKE ON THE CHALKBOARD PAINT WALL
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: the High Line in New York City...
- oh la la missoni
- good vibes.
- loving. living. small. chats with Jessica Rust Jes...
- USING YOUR WALLS: Wallpaper + Molding + Paint + Ar...
- SMALL VASE, BIG FLOWERS
- missing domino? What Home Magazines Are You Readin...
- NEW WALLPAPER FROM MARIMEKKO
- GUESTING OVER AT RE-NEST, AT's GREEN SITE
- COLOR POP BY PROXIMITY
- loving. living. small. chats with Sixx Design
- SMALL SPACE LIVING MEETS FUNCTION Every Day Items ...
- ▼ June (19)