One of my fave designers, Kelly Van Patter, has such a gorgeous home in Silverlake. I love how rustic yet elegant yet accessible her design aesthetic is - lovely! I especially love her dining room and how she incorporated a very neat design element that would work in a small space. Instead of keeping the molding dark and everything else white, she painted the main wall a dark color and kept the border white. Since the ceiling is also white, this allows for the space to really open up and keep your eye moving towards the ceiling. Fab! Check out a full tour of Kelly's home over at Apartment Therapy.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- LIGHTING IMPACTS A SMALL SPACEVisit the Taylor Gou...
- holiday time and a little news for you
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Half of the ATLA Gang Have A ...
- Blogging Design Star over at Apartment Therapy Pic...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Paperweights
- SMALL SPACE SOLUTION: One Less Desk
- USING YOUR WALLS: Molding
- COLOR PALETTES SPARK SMALL SPACE DESIGN IDEAS
- SMALL SPACE + CLUTTER = A SUCCESS! House Beautiful...
- Furniture For Small Spaces. Try Open Shelves.
- SMALL SPACE DIY: Make Your Own Banqutte Seating
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: 5 Small Space Soluti...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Anisette
- 4 New Webisodes - Blog Out Loud TV
- USING YOUR WALLS: Single Shelf Horizontal Wall Gal...
- HARD ROCK'S SMALL & STYLISH CABANAAnd An Evening W...
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Use Dark Paint To Cr...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Zodiac Pillows
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Customize Your Furni...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Row Houses
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Old Magazines
- ▼ July (21)