Oh la la - I love the look of a couch, sofa or bench accompanying a dining table. Casual yet elegant and very accessible. Consider creating a banquette seating design in your small space by multi-tasking your furniture. A lot of small space dwellers use rooms for different purposes and a dining or kitchen table is often placed in the "living room". If so, check out small space sofas like Ikea's Ektrop or Pottery Barn's and slide it up to your table when you hare having guests over to create this look. Check out the photos I snapped at Calypso Home for a little inspiration.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- LIGHTING IMPACTS A SMALL SPACEVisit the Taylor Gou...
- holiday time and a little news for you
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Half of the ATLA Gang Have A ...
- Blogging Design Star over at Apartment Therapy Pic...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Paperweights
- SMALL SPACE SOLUTION: One Less Desk
- USING YOUR WALLS: Molding
- COLOR PALETTES SPARK SMALL SPACE DESIGN IDEAS
- SMALL SPACE + CLUTTER = A SUCCESS! House Beautiful...
- Furniture For Small Spaces. Try Open Shelves.
- SMALL SPACE DIY: Make Your Own Banqutte Seating
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: 5 Small Space Soluti...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Anisette
- 4 New Webisodes - Blog Out Loud TV
- USING YOUR WALLS: Single Shelf Horizontal Wall Gal...
- HARD ROCK'S SMALL & STYLISH CABANAAnd An Evening W...
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Use Dark Paint To Cr...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Zodiac Pillows
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Customize Your Furni...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Row Houses
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Old Magazines
- ▼ July (21)