using your walls
headboard spotting at the Crosby Street Hotel







Oh la la - do I love these pretty rooms full of small space style at the very cool and stylin' Crosby Street Hotel in New York City! Aside from the pretty pattern and color palettes, I am loving the headboards that adorn each of the rooms. The height is perfect and the square style is simple yet completely impactful. I think the best part about a headboard in a small space is that it provides a true *focal point* and balance. A small space may lack square footage but that doesn't mean you can use bigger or large scale pieces. In my own bedroom, I am thrilled with my own headboard (my big small space DIY from this summer) It adds a design element AND it pulls the space together for a total cohesive vibe - yes! Also, click here to see a time-lapse of the hotel being built through the seasons in New York - very cool!

:: All photos via the Crosby Street Hotel site :: 



Share

Comments

3 Responses to "using your walls
headboard spotting at the Crosby Street Hotel

"

Captivated by image said... 12/15/2010

These are all just so gorgeous. Wouldn't know which one to pick to stay a night in:)

Terri Ann said... 12/15/2010

The ones with the punch of yellow, pink and purple are my favorite. They stand out as a very different hotel style compared to the others, though they are all equally as fabulous.

laura said... 12/15/2010

love! :O)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.