custom tile style at House Industries & Heath Ceramics











After a week long work trip to New York and SF, I finally landed back in sunny and warm Los Angeles on Saturday. My longtime friend invited me to one of her events - this one at Heath Ceramics. Heath collaborated with cool design company, House Industries, for a line of tiles and style and I absolutely loved the work. Featuring Neutra or Eames inspired tiles, the collection looked fantastic and would be a great addition to any space. Aside from the tiles, guests had the opportunity to snap up "exclusive House objects including Heath number tiles, flour sack towels, hand-printed plywood screens and a fresh transcontinental migratory spawn of our one-of-a-kind wooden koi" And I sure did - buying 4 tea towels that were printed right in front of my very eyes by the cool cats at Fresh Pressed. Custom style is such a great way to share your design love and I am really happy with mine. Currently leaning on my new Rose Bowl flea market find {a Parisian-inspired wooden ladder}, my new tea towels tell a story and share some fresh custom style. Click here to enjoy more photos from the event and learn more about type gurus, House Industries. 


:: All photos snapped by me and digitally run through the Lo-Mob app ::



Share

Comments

0 Responses to "custom tile style at House Industries & Heath Ceramics"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.