With the holiday season in full swing, I can't help but eye the super pretty shoe selection over at kate spade. Who doesn't love a little sparkle in their lives? I was inspired to pull a few of my fave shoes and turn them into an interior and a color story that any small space dweller could pull inspiration from. A few small space tips -
1) Color works in small spaces! Don't be afraid to add color style to your small space - it will add balance and dimension. Cool tones recede - making a space feel bigger.
2) Small details add style and dimension.
3) Reflective or mirrored pieces and accents really evolve a small space and make it feel bigger.
4) Symmetry adds balance and makes a small space feel comfortable.
5) Consider your lighting accents - a textured chandelier definitely adds a lot of style and vertical depth.
What are your holiday party plans? And are you all set with your holiday gifts? Click here for loving. living. small.'s ULTIMATE HOLIDAY 2010 GIFT GUIDE ROUND-UP for over 1000 gift ideas - love this!
:: Images 1,2,4,5 via Inspire to Desire and image 3 via Lonny ::