small space dweller handbook
incorporating bright colors in small doses





I recently snapped up one of my fave new items for my new space - a bright poppy orange felt pillow. (seen above through the lens of my new Hipstamtic app) I loved the texture and style and thought it was the perfect amount of bright orange to go along with my mostly neutral palette (click here to see more). The cheery color and cool felt texture literally makes me feel good which is what it means - to me - to make a house a home. I definitely would recommend using bright colors in small doses in small spaces to add texture and style. How do you add color to your small space?

Check out more pages in the SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK right here.

Share

Comments

0 Responses to "small space dweller handbook
incorporating bright colors in small doses

"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.