a small move
a design journey to moving in and setting up a small space


I am getting ready to move {again}, loving. living. small. friends! I love san francisco but los angeles is the place for me and I am so thrilled to be moving into my biggest small space to date - about 950 square feet. Seems huge compared to where I've lived before. I have so many neat design ideas and small space moments ready to go and can't wait to share my process along the way.

I am starting a new series on loving. living. small. called A SMALL MOVE, a collective of posts covering my move in to a small space, making it work and getting through living on my own again. Can't wait to go through this design journey with you guys.

here's to living small with style :: cheers!

Comments

7 Responses to "a small move
a design journey to moving in and setting up a small space

"

Sherry Goodloe said... 6/27/2010

Happy move day :) Looking forward to seeing what you do with the new place!

loving. living. small. said... 6/27/2010

Thanks, Sherry! I am really excited :)

cassandra said... 6/28/2010

congrats my dear! sounds like there's a story here and i wanna hear it!! do email me details. so happy i'll be able to visit you in la la land again!! and 950 sqft??? amazing! xoxo

Jennifer Jones said... 6/28/2010

SF will miss you! Good luck with the move.

loving. living. small. said... 6/28/2010

cass, a good story! jen, you must come visit, girl :)

laurenne said... 6/29/2010

YAY! Whaooohoooo! Truly excited. Let me know if you need help. I swear. I won't make any excuses. I'll really put some elbow grease into getting those guys from Home Depot to move stuff.

Haily Zaki said... 6/29/2010

I'm sure your new space will be adorably decorated. Glad that Smell A is getting you back :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.