packing for a small move, bbq and yard sales
happy 4th of july weekend







hope you all have a lazy and sweet fourth of july weekend. I am packing up my things to move on down to los angeles next week so packing tape and boxes are in my future. i am hoping to do a little more yard sale-ing since my East Hampton adventure a few weeks ago was so much fun. I scored a vintage GE clock and a 80s Polaroid Spectra SE camera for $10. {see my photos above} Be sure to spot them soon in my new small space, adorning the shelves of my office.

:: have a great holiday ::



Share

Comments

3 Responses to "packing for a small move, bbq and yard sales
happy 4th of july weekend

"

carrie leber said... 7/02/2010

gotta love that flag made out of fence! have a great time packing although it sounds kinda exhausting.

Simone... said... 7/02/2010

I would be beside myself at that yard sale. I love chairs, the more mismatched the better.

meghan said... 7/04/2010

Looks like a good one... I usually check your blog for decor stuff, but nice to see my other interest featured.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.