design inspiration
full coverage with wallpaper




I know it seems crazy but covering an entire small space with the same patterned wallpaper works. I'm talking - say - your bathroom or small kitchen. The small space can handle pattern and design overload and actually creates a cohesive balance in tight quarters. I am certainly inspired by these pretty interiors and the color palette. It pretty much fits into my soon-to-be color story.  (and I kind of think I need to have this amazing credenza - love)

:: images via Jeffers Design Group ::

Share

Comments

2 Responses to "design inspiration
full coverage with wallpaper

"

Fargerike Dagny said... 7/02/2010

tres chic!! love it!!

xx
dagny

Jennifer Sanderson said... 7/03/2010

I think this looks awesome..I love the pattern in the chairs in a contrasting color..It just 'works'. Also, the retro touches are charming.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.