I received a sweet email from the Associate Editor of At Home in Arkansas the other week, telling me that loving. living. small. was listed in their magazine as a blog to check out. What a nice surprise! I wasn't familiar with the mag and it was very cool of them to include my little blog. They kindly offered to send me a copy and upon getting the mag, I flipped through it to find a lovely spread with a gorgeous wall treatment - circles! Apparently the art director cut out hundreds of circles and pinned them to a wall but it was super worth it!! I love the way this look and know it would be an awesome treatment in a small space. I imaged one accent wall with the circles and, say, a 3 floating shelves? Or a mirror leaning against it? Click here to check out more behind-the-scenes on the photo shoot. I see a small space circle diy my near future!
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- best small space accent: chandeliers | lighting
- loving eating small olive oil
- nyc + exposed brick walls
- design inspiration: environments
- using your walls: make your own wall treatment
- small space d.i.y. burlap mats
- turquoise + me talking. a lot.
- small space accents: glitter + style
- i heart living small
- pops of color and flipping houses
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2009 (297)