design inspiration:
environments

:: amazing red rock views ::

:: a little loving. living. small. moment ::


:: tabletop designs in small spaces ::

I spent some lovely time with my family last week and enjoyed a trip to Red Rock in NV. It was - simply stunning! Wow - nature. Seriously people, I spend a lot of time on my computer and really love taking breaks and getting outside! It's super inspiring and gets my design juices flowing. the colors and natural environment were so inspiring and reminded me of this pretty + simple tablescape I had spotted at Tobi Tobin's shop last year. super pretty and easy to do - how great would this look in a small space? perfect! I am also loving the wrapped stacks of books - super cool!

And want to see more Red Rock love?

Comments

0 Responses to "design inspiration:
environments

"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.