Inspired by my weekend trip to Sonoma wine country, I had to share my adventure at The Olive Press, housed inside a gorgeous stone building. Complimentary olive oil tasting (and wine tasting on the other side), we stopped in and enjoyed delicious olive oils ranging with grass, flavors and more. The cool thing was the olive oil bar - pick a bottle for a buck and pour in your olive oil for a buck an ounce. love this! The bottles were so pretty and reminded me of glass collections. Simple accents - like glass objects - really create a cool look in a small space.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- best small space accent: chandeliers | lighting
- loving eating small olive oil
- nyc + exposed brick walls
- design inspiration: environments
- using your walls: make your own wall treatment
- small space d.i.y. burlap mats
- turquoise + me talking. a lot.
- small space accents: glitter + style
- i heart living small
- pops of color and flipping houses
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2009 (297)