ok small space dwellers, this is a super easy + affordable + neat do-it-yourself that will freshen up your home. consider recovering your frames and mats with a texture. I am loving these burlap mats with the classic black frame. Just buy a large piece of burlap and glue it to your existing mat. Use an exacto knife to cut around the edges and glue down the rest.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- best small space accent: chandeliers | lighting
- loving eating small olive oil
- nyc + exposed brick walls
- design inspiration: environments
- using your walls: make your own wall treatment
- small space d.i.y. burlap mats
- turquoise + me talking. a lot.
- small space accents: glitter + style
- i heart living small
- pops of color and flipping houses
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2009 (297)