more design inspiration:
springtime design


last week at Blog Out Loud 5, one of the lovely items in our goodie bags were cookies, generously donated from Sweet Ambs. ok, people, these cookies are *seriously* gorgeous! I felt bad eating it (but I did :) I especially love the cameo cookie and was inspired to pull another banquette seating image, one of my fave small space ideas. Spring is almost here and I am so excited for sunny long days and San Francisco fun!

:: cookies by Sweet Ambs and kitchen by decorpad ::


Comments

1 Response to "more design inspiration:
springtime design

"

Anonymous said... 3/10/2010

these are so gorgeous! my favorites are the cameo cookies, works of art! i felt bad eating them too, but I did take a picture of it before I ate it to blog about it hehe :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.