x-inspired bench



lately I've been seeing a new crop of x-benches popping up with a more industrial vibe and really am considering this look - love it! there's something classic about this style yet the it's accessible and cool! plus these pieces double, or even triple, in small spaces. i am loving the x-inspired bench that I spotted recently on a blog I recently discovered, Good Bones, Great Spaces. I love the placement under the window and that it's a bench more then an ottoman. actually, one of my first Apartment Therapy posts was about x-inspired furniture.

:: image via Good Bones, Great Spaces ::

Comments

2 Responses to "x-inspired bench"

custardbydesign said... 3/01/2010

inspirational little post...

'x' marks the spot indeed...

Susan said... 3/02/2010

I love them. I am crazy over the X's in design.
Susan

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.