Announcing...Sweetline Agency
my new online brand project management company

hi lls friends!

I wanted to share with you the news of my new company that recently opened it's digital doors, Sweetline Agency, an online brand project management company.

Sweetline virtually helps creative companies with establishing, defining and evolving their full online presences. This includes website content development, social media 101 and website and community design, build and launch.

If you are a small business owner then you know how incredible yet busy it can be. Many small companies haven't been able to really invest in their own online presence since working with clients and managing the day-to-day life of a company takes time and there are simply not enough hours in the day sometimes.

2010 is definitely the year for you if this is your type of company. It's time to invest in your biggest client - your own brand! That's where I hope to come in. I definitely get it from a brand, time, and creative perspective with a decade-long career in advertising. I can help you in a way that is creative, affordable, accessible and all that good stuff. I am pleased to offer a 15% discount on all new clients.

Click here to check out the brand new Sweetline site and here to read our blog. Interested in being on the Sweetline blog? Check it out here and send me a note about your online presence at rebecca@sweetlineagency.com

Join the Sweetline community @sweetlineagency.

Looking forward to chatting with you and getting you up and running online!

xo, rebecca

Comments

0 Responses to "Announcing...Sweetline Agency
my new online brand project management company

"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.