free and renter-friendly wall art for small space dwellers




when I attended this event last week, I spotted a neat display on the showroom floor for the very new collaboration with west elm/Patch NYC. (seriously - great stuff!) I also loved the small space inspiration - using {free} wood pallets to create a background for your art collection - yes! I always see wood pallets, ready to be thrown away and often wonder how I could use them best in my small space. I think I found the answer. Since using your walls is one of my best small space solutions, adding some love to the style of your gallery will provide further texture and creative interest in your space.

Comments

0 Responses to "free and renter-friendly wall art for small space dwellers"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.