SMALL SPACE TIPS via THIS OLD HOUSE

Wow - what an entry way!
The owner has has used one of my favorite small space tips - using your walls - to store his magazine collection.


I love how the filing cabinets double as storage for office papers and a place to hang artwork.

Even the coffee table has a storage for the owner's wine collection. Clever!

I have learned to love This Old House since Boy loves it and I end up watching it with him every now and then. It's a really good show and there are often tons of great ideas, including small space solutions. I spotted this studio in NYC on their website. The owner has truly used the footprint well. With just a few hundred sq feet, the owner took a 1 room space and has created tons of "rooms" to really live in and use. Click here to check it out.
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Comments

5 Responses to "SMALL SPACE TIPS via THIS OLD HOUSE"

Erica said... 5/02/2009

i simply love the magazine storage!! just found your blog and am hooked-- i live in the heart of manhattan in the smaaaaallest apartment ever!!

suGar,Honey,bAby,doll said... 5/03/2009

Ooh, what a fun blog. I live in a small house and love it. I've linked. Can't wait to see more.

Peace and good storage,
Zoey Valentine

loving. living. small. said... 5/03/2009

ahh thanks Erica and Zoey! Love that you stopped by LLS!

Jennifer DeDonato said... 5/10/2009

ok that magazine storage is awesome! that would be great for books also...hummmmm the wheels are turning in my brain

loving. living. small. said... 5/10/2009

I totally agree, jennifer! The storage is fab!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.