ADD PERSONAL ELEMENTS TO YOUR SMALL SPACE




While I definitely am an iTunes gal and simply download a song here and there, I do have a very special place in my heart for records. Growing up, we had a ton and I would listen to the likes of Billy Joel's The Stranger or the 45 of Rock Me Amadeus and 99 Red Balloons (with 99 Luft Balloons on the B-side). And of course dance it out to Thriller. (I swear I knew all the moves!) When I was visiting my family the other weekend, I found those cherished records and brought home a few for my small space. Adding personal elements - photos, family heirlooms and, yes, old records - creates an intimate vibe in your space. You live here so make it your own. You don't live on page 12 of the West Elm catalog. Enjoy your space!
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Comments

1 Response to "ADD PERSONAL ELEMENTS TO YOUR SMALL SPACE"

Amanda said... 4/07/2009

I love records! They're like art, except that I can get them for 50 cents a piece at my local music store :) They are easy to store if I get tired of them, and they don't take up too much room to display. Great tip!

~Amanda @ OneHappyPanda

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.