SMALL SPACE DECOR IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL.


I have found that sitting on the couch with my computer when working just doesn't cut if for me. I prefer a dedicated space to work and even the smallest spaces can accommodate one. Depending on your work, you may not need much space to create a dedicated office space in your small space.

I found this picture from an old
Domino issue and felt it still represents a simple and affordable office space set-up. Plus the practicality of storage for things aside from just office supplies. It's a structured piece with storage and a flat surface. Pls the height will allow you to use your walls for simple shelves to hang above for even more storage.
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Comments

0 Responses to "SMALL SPACE DECOR IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL."

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.