LOVING. LIVING. SMALL.'s TOP 5...
Sites For FREE Fabulous Design Inspiration!

I love me some 1st dibs. If you are unfamiliar with this fabulous site, it's a hub for over 600 furniture and design dealers including jewelry, antiques and estate pieces. Their site is full of rich content, including the very informative and fabulous, Style Compass. Check back often to see a new designer profiled and learn about their signature style.


My love of hi-end designers entering the H&M ring has grown with the H&M Fashion Video series that is updated twice a month. Click here to check out a behind-the-scenes view at Matthew Willamson's making of collection for H&M, now in stores.

I have been a major fan of Erin's Design For Mankind for a few years now. Her beautiful site profiles indie and very talented artists, designers, photographers - all things creative! She has also launched her very own glossy, Mankind Mag, for a small donation of $1.99. Want a sneak peek of some fab design inspiration? Click here to check it out!

I am a new-ish Sunset reader and, honestly, love their mag. Add their informative and fab website and I am a fan for life. I especially like Sunset's sweet and fun videos, including Backyard TV. (Clever!) Click here to check out how to create a romantic and elegant table in your own backyard.

Vimeo is one of a few innovative platforms that allows you and me and anyone in between to upload video content to create html code and, well, share! Click here to see some videos featuring home design.


LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Comments

4 Responses to "LOVING. LIVING. SMALL.'s TOP 5...
Sites For FREE Fabulous Design Inspiration!

"

franki durbin said... 5/04/2009

we love, love, love vimeo. I also love (small designer details) the font and that particularly cheerful blue they use. Basically, the videos don't look tacky on your site. fab-u-lous!

Laura Trevey said... 5/04/2009

Wow... so glad I just found your great blog!! Will visit often ~~

Karina said... 5/15/2009

I loooooooooooove your blog!

I have one question, could you please give me the secret of how you do to put images like a polaroid picture?

loving. living. small. said... 5/15/2009

Hi Karina, thanks for the sweet note. As far as the polaroid look, I did that in photoshop. (Copy and paste into)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.