SNEAK PEEK - DIFFA's Dining By Design 2008




***Click here to check out my full post over at Apartment Therapy which features more creatively designed tabletops at the DIFFA event.***

I went to a fun event last night at the L.A. Mart Design Center - DIFFA's DINING BY DESIGN 2008. Designers were commissioned to create a tablescape and I saw everything from subtle and conservative to elaborate and avant garde. All of the tables were colorful and stunning. I'll be posting about the event this week on Apartment Therapy, but here's a sneak peek of my favorite - Barclay Butera. I love his use of mirrors as a wall treatment (small space design tip to expand a space) and his elegant grouping of paper shades.

Enjoy!


Comments

0 Responses to "SNEAK PEEK - DIFFA's Dining By Design 2008"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.