PICTURE THIS: Inspiration Found Again




I have posted many times about the rewards of using your own personal art to create galleries in your small space. This is really a meaningful and creative way to showcase your work and allow for those fun memories to always be on your mind.

Three years ago in Chicago, I snapped this pic of my boy and I in the reflection of Cloud Gate, a gorgeous sculpture in Millennium Park. (That's me in the red skirt). It's by far my favorite pic and it hangs in our main room.

Just the other day, I came across quite an amazing shot on Flickr of the same sculpture by photographer iceman9294. It quickly reminded me of my wonderful time in Chicago and my own picture hanging in my home.

Enjoy!


Comments

1 Response to "PICTURE THIS: Inspiration Found Again"

Robert said... 9/10/2008

Ha, it's The Bean!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.