SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK:
Design Style 180




When living in a small space and accommodating the compact layout, creating and recreating your design style seems to be more common then not. Over at AT this morning, I posed the question "How often do you change your design style?"

Since I have done a 180 before on my own style, I was curious how often people really do this. Of course it's not a quick one day thing. I revised my look about 5 years ago and it's taken a few years to even get to the more modern style that I am currently living in. (Of course Boy moving in encouraged a "less frilly - more clean lines" type decor.)

While our current style is still evolving, we are enjoying the transition from shabby chic to modern mix. To read the full post, click here.

Enjoy!


Comments

0 Responses to "SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK:
Design Style 180

"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.