small space style
black walls and curated fashion at pretty people vintage













One of my favorite sightings // black paint in small spaces. Check out one of my fave shops, Pretty People, and the beautiful black painted walls throughout the small space. I love the richness and depth that black walls with bright white moldings can evoke in small spaces. The contrast of the white encourages your eyes to keep moving into that deep black and the small space feels bigger - love that! Plus the black walls provide a clean foundation for colorful decor, like these two mirrors - yellow and turquoise. Decor aside, the shop is full of sweet owner, Annie's, vintage fashion and design finds that she curates and showcases in constant rotation. I love that you can find something brand new-to-you every time you shop here. The accessories are a plenty (I love her pin selections) and she has racks of well-designed,  pretty vintage pieces.  

Click here to check out Annie's shop, Pretty People Vintage. Want some more black paint love? Click here, here and here for more spaces with pretty black walls and floors. I see a small space DIY in my very near future.


:: all images by loving. living. small. ::

Share

Comments

1 Response to "small space style
black walls and curated fashion at pretty people vintage

"

Unknown said... 9/19/2011

Great store! I adore vintage shops!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.