loving. eating. small.
fat radish | nyc







I am heading off to NYC soon for a visit to to my fave city and the inspiration for this little blog. My fiance and I will be visiting with friends and checking out some spots, like the Fat Radish. This place opened up after I had moved and I'm looking forward to checking it out. I love intimate dining spots that offer not just great food but great design. From the photos on their site, Fat Radish seems to deliver both. There are many small space design ideas right in there // white subway tiles, large type, floating shelving and mixed textures. Do you check out design while you're dining? Click here to see more of loving. eating. small.

:: images via Fat Radish ::

Share

Comments

1 Response to "loving. eating. small.
fat radish | nyc

"

Unknown said... 9/16/2011

AHHH I just found your blog and it's so amazeballs! So excited to be a new follower! Be back soon for more greatness!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.