small space accents
Missoni for Target ottomans / perfect small space addition








Say what you will about the craziness swirling around the general Missoni for Target experience but their ottomans simply rock. When it comes down to it...either you like their products or not. I have to say that the ottoman is by far the best item in the 400 piece collection, in my opinion. Really well-made, priced just right and the perfect small detail addition to boot (the piping is the floral fabric from the other ottoman set) - if you want 'em, try to get your hands on 'em. Plus ottomans are the best small space accent - part foot rest, part seat for guests and part side table - I am happy to add them to my small space. 

:: images snapped by loving. living. small.  ::


and follow my blog with Bloglovin Share

Comments

4 Responses to "small space accents
Missoni for Target ottomans / perfect small space addition

"

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said... 9/20/2011

I'd be happy to have one of these in my home too!! Gorgeous! Love Missoni in general though!

:) Hazel

simplygrove said... 9/21/2011

It looks SO good in your space!!!!! xxoo

Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said... 9/21/2011

I love these!!

Ashley said... 9/24/2011

I so wish I had gotten one of these before they were all gone. I love them!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.