currently loving
gold enamel votives








A few weeks ago, I posted about a black and gold combo that I see coming on strong in the next few months. {Be on the lookout for the November InStyle Magazine where I talk more about this trend} I spotted this style over the summer when I was in Stockholm, Italy and London. While there, I picked up  a bunch of design goodies, including this fave item - a votive. Super small in size, this little guy is such a nice design element in my new small space, I love it! There's something chic and cool about this votive - matte exterior and and shiny enamel interior - the tiny tealight creates such a look in such a small package. I love small details in small spaces // they truly add style.

Check out more items that I am currently loving //


Share

Comments

0 Responses to "currently loving
gold enamel votives

"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.