a fave color combo
natural wood and poppy red











I have always been fond of natural wood decor. Every piece is unique since the wood grain falls where it falls and I love that. When I was in Stockholm, my friend took me to her favorite coffee shop - think Intelligentsia and Blue Bottle meets Swedish style. Yay! Aside from the rich coffee  and delish bull'e treats, the poppy red and natural wood style caught my eye. I absolutely love this color combo. There's something special when the bright color pop meets the calm wood texture. The coffee bar was my favorite - a polished slim wood counter with cutout holes for the bright poppy red coffee cups to drain the beans. 

I was inspired to pull some decor in this color combo perfect for a small space - a very cool reclaimed wood mirror, ceramic vase full of poppies, a reclaimed wood tray for displays, a red light pendant perfect for a small dining space, a reclaimed wood console to store and display your favorite things and red folding chairs that can be stored when not used for extra seating.

:: all photos by loving. living. small. ::



Share

Comments

0 Responses to "a fave color combo
natural wood and poppy red

"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.