small space style inside the rustic vibe of a Maryland barn












The other weekend, I headed over to a monthly decorators' tag sale and absolutely loved it! The location - a rustic barn in Maryland. Who doesn't love that? 30 designers were on-hand, showcasing vintage decor, furniture, rustic pieces and commission design. I loved seeing the industrial chic style on display - from factory carts as coffee tables, to lamps made from machine parts. Small space dwellers can definitely benefit from adding in small details and these items had that extra style. I also spotted something totally new to me - clay tags (Love the Le' Amore tag) Full of texture and whimsy while being unique and interesting.


:: all images via loving. living. small. ::

Share

Comments

1 Response to "small space style inside the rustic vibe of a Maryland barn"

Anna said... 8/25/2011

oh my this could be my new dream! opening a shop in one of my mom & dads old barns...
and driving to Maryland & snatching up that awesome sauce marble top that looks just like my Granny's!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.