loving. living. small. digital snapshot | no. 2
15 things that I'm currently loving...




{click the image to make it bigger}



I was e-flipping through my blog and found my digital snapshot that I created last summer of items and style that I was loving at the time. I am still loving all these things and was inspired to add another digital snapshot. Here are 15 items, things, places and happenings that are currently making me smile everyday. And click here to check out digital snapshot no. 1.


:: clockwise ::

my new ipad2 - now just need a cool case like this bamboo one, bottle of presecco, the lo-mob app, my latte in the morning, this pretty mural via living magazine, personalized placemats, embroidered footstool by jonathan adler, yellow sette at urban outfitters, missoni hand towel, pure ocean salt, tory burch white flats, saarinen tulip table, italian vase, wood chair, undisovered in venice, ca photo snapped by me



Share

Comments

2 Responses to "loving. living. small. digital snapshot | no. 2
15 things that I'm currently loving...

"

Lily said... 4/25/2011

Love the missoni towels and the monogram placemats !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Unknown said... 4/25/2011

Love all your picks! That Missoni towel is awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.