design time
small details + smiles





I hope you all had a fantastic week! I enjoyed mine, thanks to small details and fun times with friends. I am wrapping up a piece I am doing for HGTV.com and enjoyed meeting new people via twitter and the blogs in search of beautiful spaces. Below are a few fab places I fell into during some design time (the term I use for getting sucked in to amazing blogs and sites out there) and wanted to share them with you. Have a great weekend!


*The gorgeous and completely *I want to live there* interiors of Jessica Weiss

*The amazing *I want to work there* space of the fab ladies of Bash Please. Love the chevron wall.

*Funny, fab and friend mom/lifestyle blogger, Jennifer of Perfectly Disheveled, discovers the joy and even horror of overhauling her wardrobe. 

*Small and super sweet lavendar scents in fresh patterns with a portion of the proceeds going to help the people of Japan. via Yokomono Studio

*Lovely and sweet friend, Hillary of WhoWhatWear, shares her design style over at The Coveteur.

*Make Your Own Rustic Coasters via Eat Drink Chic. Example is for a wedding but I think works perfectly for your home.

*The artwork and photography of Love The Design.

*Music and style as you enjoy The National Mall via Fast Co Design

*My favorite city, New York, moving fast via Vimeo


Share

Comments

1 Response to "design time
small details + smiles

"

Jennifer Brandt said... 4/08/2011

Thanks for the mention doll! Love the rustic coasters and table # decals/ idea.... Perfect for my next wedding. ;-)
xoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.