Calling all fab kitchen island owners
be considered for an HGTV.com article





Ok, loving. living. small. friends, every now and then I have  had the pleasure of writing for HGTV.com and I am currently writing a piece about kitchens with islands. And guess what??  I'd love to hear from YOU!
If you have {or know someone with} a beautifully designed kitchen with an island that is stylish, efficient, even full of tech goodies, please email me to be considered for this piece. 

I definitely know you all are design lovers and hope to hear from you soon.

You can find me at :: lovinglivingsmall@yahoo.com


:: image source unknown but I think from a back issue of domino :) ::

Share

Comments

0 Responses to "Calling all fab kitchen island owners
be considered for an HGTV.com article

"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.