design inspiration / shop style
undiscovered in venice, ca










After a yummy brunch with friends a few weeks ago in Venice, we strolled along Abbott Kinney and enjoyed the day. We popped into a {new to me} shop called undiscovered and I knew immediately that I had found a new fave design inspiration. Wow - this shop is so gorgeous and so thoughtfully curated, you can tell the love and creative style that was put into picking every cool piece inside. I immediately fell for a cashmere Missoni throw and the Roost pewter leaf salt wells. There are tons of goodies in this shop - books, clothes, curiosities, a curated art gallery but I was really drawn to the art direction of the space - I felt great in there. Vaulted ceilings made way for exposed brick walls that connected the space to the cement floors. The huge floor windows let natural light flood inside. Much like creating a space you love to live in at home, it's always fantastic to enter a shop, restaurant, gallery, any space that makes you feel just as fab. Click here to check out more of the shop.


:: All images by loving. living. small. ::


Share

Comments

1 Response to "design inspiration / shop style
undiscovered in venice, ca

"

Unknown said... 4/29/2011

I just found your blog...it's such a clever space! I love all your unique ideas, thanks.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.