design inspiration all over again


since I have my inspiration board rocking in my office, I've been slowly filling it up. I've been flipping through my inspiration notebooks to add to my wall and am *loving* everything I have in there - I mean everything!  I guess that's why I put it in there in the first place! :) One of my fave magazine tears is now on my board and I can check it out daily (shown above - I can't get over this room - love it!) Inspiration continues to, well, inspire and get those creative juices flowing. Do you have an inspiration board or notebook?


Share


Comments

1 Response to "design inspiration all over again"

Patricia said... 8/13/2010

I have a inspiration folders on my computer for just about everything fashion, interior decor, and cooking.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.