small space d.i.y.
$3 garden stool makeover

Small space D.I.Y.s can be super affordable and easy. My fave tip - paint. I've been eyeing those pretty ceramic garden stools for a long time but the price tag wasn't so loving. living. small. friendly. when I was in my super secret favorite spot to buy super discounted home decor goods (ok I'll share - Marshalls. Seriously this store has really affordable home items), I spotted one for a mere $15 on sale. Great price but from the photos above, you can see that the color was not so great. No big deal though because for $3, I changed the entire look. Lime green became a pretty metallic silver and now the garden stool/side table sits sweetly in my new place. Most of your items and new decor can be easily madeover with paint to make your small space full of your style.



2 Responses to "small space d.i.y.
$3 garden stool makeover


Anne-Marie (10 Rooms) said... 8/04/2010

spray paint - a gift from thr gods - x love the stool!!

Teresa Hatfield said... 8/05/2010

Love your blog! So many things to do and see.
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.