loving. living. small.'s having a garage sale














hello lls friends! I recently moved up to San Francisco and I am selling some pieces. Everything is in great condition, I just am editing a bit, as small space dwellers need to do from time to time. All the info is listed in the photos and below. If you live in Northern California and are interested in any of these items, please send me a note at lovinglivingsmall@yahoo.com. xx, rebecca


  • 20''D x 70''W x 38''H
  • For Sale: $850  
  • (bought for $1099 + tax)

 

Floor Mirror  
  • 5 ft H x 1.5 ft W
  • For Sale: $80 
  • (bought for $150 + tax)


Jennifer Convertibles Taupe/Olive Sofabed   (only 6 mo old)
  • Length: 73"    Depth: 35"   Height: 36"
  • For Sale: $450 
  • (bought for $900 + tax)


Cost Plus Zebra Ottomans 
  • 18"W x 18"D x 18"H 
  • For Sale: $65 each 
  • (bought for $80 + tax each)


Vintage Danish Charis and Marble Table set  
  • For Sale:$250
  • (bought for $400)


efla Desk Unit with 2 desktops 
  • (basically this unit but in the wood veneer)
  • For Sale: $400
  • (bought for $700 + tax)


Desk chair  
  • For Sale: $50  
  • (bought for $100 + tax)



Comments

3 Responses to "loving. living. small.'s having a garage sale"

Laurel said... 2/06/2010

Hi! Welcome to SF! I am so glad you are here! This is the best place on earth:) I wish I had room for the sofa-what a great price! But if I had room I probably would be on this site! Ha!
WHo knows maybe we will meet some day-I love your sense of style:)
xoxo
Laurel

loving. living. small. said... 2/06/2010

aww thanks laurel!! I am happy to be here! And my new place doesn't have room for this couch so I have to bid it farewell!

Princess Maria Perez said... 2/10/2010

Hi! I'm completely in love with your 2 green chairs and table...are they still up for sale?
I live in a 700sq ft condo with my hubby and 2 girls all the way in Toronto...I love your blog! My decor right now is "granny chic" those pieces would fit perfectly in my little abode! Pls let me know!
princessperez@hotmail.com! Hope to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.