design inspiration:
penny tile mirror side table





If you've been reading loving. living. small. for a while or follow my posts on Apartment Therapy then you know I am all about creating a home that makes you feel good. last April, I posted about the power of design and talked about this very table. (or at least the one that I had spotted at the LA Mart). well, I finally went for it and I'm now the proud owner of my first penny tile inspired accent. and, yes, I am incredibly happy when I see it everyday. do you have pieces in your {small} space that make you feel comfortable and good in your space? share your story below.

Comments

2 Responses to "design inspiration:
penny tile mirror side table

"

Jessica O'Brien said... 7/28/2010

this was the piece that stood out to me when i saw your new apt feature on apartment therapy. amazingness!

SweetCaroline said... 7/29/2010

can you please PLEASE tell me where to find this table, or a similar table? i need it in my life.

thanks!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.