I am on a little lighting kick lately and wanted to share these pretty metal pendants. when I was at the Las Vegas Design Center a few months ago, I spotted this neat light installation in one of the showrooms and loved it! The rose-colored metal looked amazing and inspiring. Since lighting is important in small spaces, be creative with the type of lamp or chandelier you are using. It can add tons of design style to your space. And many come with cool textural style, like these pendants.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- happy 2010
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: floor cushions (inspired ...
- Design inspiration: Set design from "It's Complica...
- 10 small space ideas done right Canadian House & H...
- 5 ways to design a 100 square foot space interior ...
- holiday wish list for my small space
- design inspiration: stunning jewelry
- loving. living. small. on Charles and Hudson
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Salt & Pepper Wells
- happy (early) holidays and hello 2010!
- SMALL SPACE OFFICE: Saw Horse Desk
- loving rose-colored metals
- small details
- ▼ December (13)